Wednesday, January 26, 2011

so what wednesday

Photobucket


So what if...
  • I cried like a baby during Challenge Day yesterday. Tears are not a sign of weakness.
  • I have yet to put away a growing basket mountain of clothes piled on the guest bed. It's only been two, maybe three weeks.
  • The first time I work out this week is tonight.
  • I've yet to read the 300+ page book on which I have to write a 4-6 page paper, which is due on Monday.
  • I toast two pieces of bread, throw a slice of cheese in the middle, nuke it for 15 seconds and call it a grilled toasted cheese.
  • I still love eating PB&Js and Ramen Noodles for lunch.
  • If I haven't posted a What-to-Wear Wednesday in over a month. (P.S. I hope to post one today just to make up for it.)
  • I overdrafted my checking account twice this month and three times last month.
  • I broke down and shopped the Old Navy extra 50% off clearance sale this weekend for clothes I really didn't need.
  • I wish I would have stayed in bed all day.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love me some PB&J's - i typically have a 1/2 of one before i go to the gym so i have some fuel!
and i do miss your what to wear wendesdays - even though you are WAY more trendy than I will ever be ... i like for you to inspire me on what to wear.. until then I will walk around in my flare jeans with a turtleneck sweater and call it an outfit! BORING! ha!

Annie said...

my first time working out this week will also be tonight. it will probably be the only night ;)
and putting away laundry is the worst. i don't mind washing, drying and folding but the whole putting away thing just takes so much time. ha!

Mateya said...

I hate overdrawing my bank account...it's such a yucky feeling!

I am always shopping for things I don't need...

It's hard getting motivated to make it to the gym!

Brittany said...

I totally wish I would have stayed in bed all day today.

Shannon said...

putting away clothes is the PITS! the reason why i still have yet to unpack from FL and we've been home for 2 weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...