Friday, January 7, 2011

weekend wear

Wrapped in Stripes

 
For Christmas, my mom bought me this wrap, belted sweater from Old Navy. I love it. I wore it for the first time yesterday to work with a white shirt under it and black pants. Pretty standard. But I thought, wouldn't a striped long-sleeve shirt take it up a notch? Add a different belt, knee-high boots, go-to jewelry, and of course, my signature scarf, and it's a great weekend outfit that I can wear again and again. Don't you just love outfits that are comfy and easy and make you feel fabulously put together?!


5 comments:

Emily said...

I need to send you some pictures of the new outfit I put together - I give you total props for all of it! Maybe I can find the pieces on Polyvore? I'm having so much fun trying to break out of my shell, though! Pat isn't enjoying it as much as me..but I think he's thankful that I try to buy everything on sale and don't buy super expensive stuff!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Emily - I'm glad you're trying new things and that my little outfit posts have been inspiring! Trying new outfits can be challenging, yet so much fun. Please send me your new outfit, I'd love to see it!

Mateya said...

Love that sweater! Going to try to find it this weekend!!!

cal ;) said...

love that outfit, holls!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...