Friday, February 11, 2011

couch cuties

Our couch needs new pillows because the $10 ones I purchased at Wal-Mart (don't judge me based on where I shop) are no longer coming clean after the puppies drool on them (gross!) or when I use them as a TV tray. Lately, I've been drawn to pillows with words or initials on them to mix with other prints and patterns. I was perusing Etsy today and found these gems:

So simple:


So true:


Can I get an R please?:


We are these people:


And I just thought this one was funny:

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOVE them! Especially the "because nice matters." If only more people in this World thought that way. And I love the little flowers adorning it. So cute!!! And I'm with you on the R one. We have the same last initial. :)

Whenever we talk about throw pillows in the Robinson household, we always quote the Along Came Polly Line "they're purely decorative. They serve no purpose." However - sounds like yours serve many; drool receptacle, TV tray, etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...