Tuesday, February 1, 2011

go red

February is American Heart Month, and, at the encouragement of my blogger friend Stephanie, Running in Stilettos is going red.


Each week this month I'm going to do a post dedicated to going red. Cardiovascular disease is the number one killer of men and women in the United States. Each of us has the power to keep our hearts healthy by eating a balanced diet, exercising, reducing stress, and changing bad habits such as smoking.

This month, I hope you do something good for your heart and for yourself. And remember to wear red on Friday, Feb. 4 for National Wear Red Day.

3 comments:

Audra said...

I love this! and I love the red layout. Sweet!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Great idea!! Heart health is so important!!

Also.. thank you so much for your thoughts on a destination wedding :)

Stephanie the PW said...

Yes! :) YOu def. need to stop by the blog tomorrow, you will LOVE my guest poster - she's a southern belle fashionista, and her post is amazingly beautiful- all for Wear Red day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...