Thursday, February 17, 2011

therapy thursday: stuffing

We all have bad days. Totally normal and nothing wrong with it. We all have our own ways of releasing the tension, sadness, anger. I find a tough workout or bitch session with a friend who's willing to listen is helpful. Do you think this was Moxyn's version of a bitch session?

{naughty puppy}

Sometimes you just have to let it out. So rip that stuffing out (your feelings), see it for what it is, pick it up, and throw it away. Ahhhh, now that's better. Feelings, like stuffing, serve a purpose, but in the end, they are just feelings. How we choose to acknowledge them and move on from them can make all the difference.

2 comments:

Annie said...

ha!! too funny! little stinker ;) mox looks so inncoent in the picture!

Emily said...

You know I can totally relate to this. I wish I knew what made them decide "today is the day I'm going to get myself into some trouble." ha ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...