Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday


I have never participated in Jamie's What I'm Loving Wednesday, but I thought I'd give it a shot. So today I'm loving:

1. The Jan./Feb. edition of Rue magazine. It's full of fabulous home decor ideas. 


2. These colorful, budget friendly prints from 20x200 that I found while browsing Rue mag today:



3. These beautiful fabrics by Thomas Paul that I found again via Rue mag:



4. The dream of having my own walk-in closet that looks something like the one Mr. Big made for Carrie in Sex & the City:


 5. Kendi Everyday, which I discovered today thanks to Megan at Skinny Mirror!

Clearly, I've had houses and clothes on the brain today! Now, tell me what you're loving and link up with Jamie!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

love RUE!

Kelly said...

I've been thinking that for one of my birthday gifts I might ask for a subscription to Better Homes & Garden... and I've never had an interest really in home or design. Just to fun though! LOVE Carrie's closet... such a lucky girl ;-)

Miss Chelsea said...

Ooh I love those fabrics!

Holly said...

Kelly - I need a subscription to BH&G too! Even if you're not into home decor at least there are pretty pictures :)

Chelsea - I saw an ad in Rue magazine using these fabrics and it was stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...