Wednesday, February 23, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday


Today, I am loving: 

1. These shoes at Forever 21.
I had a pair like this that I wore nearly every day for two summers, but I had to throw them out last summer because they were disgusting and falling apart. I searched everywhere for a replacement pair and just couldn't find anything. This is the closest thing to that beloved pair that I've seen, and I've already developed an affinity for them. I don't even own them yet...well, not until Friday anyway.

2. These movies:

Unknown



I friggin' love Liam Neeson. He's such a badass, at least in his movies anyway. I could watch him in Taken over and over. I'm a sucker for a hard core, action-packed movie and this one looks like it won't disappoint. It opened last weekend, so I think I might ask Mr. Ritter to go see it with me this Friday. We're not into romantic date nights anyway...haha!

Something Borrowed



Emily Giffin's books are, in one word, amazing. Something Borrowed features a great cast and looks simply fabulous. I already have a date with Audra and Jess to see it, hopefully opening night, in May!

3. The BOGO deal from HOMAGE happening today!


I have been wanting to buy a HOMAGE t-shirt for awhile and I just haven't done it. Now, I can get one for me and one for Mr. Ritter. I've heard great things about these uber comfy, vintage-like tees, and get slightly jealous when I see a fellow female sporting one on Buckeye game days. I'm excited to finally be one of those girls!

4. This dog bed: 

Shawn picked one up for the girls the other day, since Moxyn destroyed their other one(s). She has eaten the stuffing out of many a dog bed in her day. And since that incident, Moxyn has been taking up our bed at night, so we had to do something. We're hoping this dog bed is the answer. Yes, it's orthopedic even though our dogs are only 4 and 3 years old. Doesn't that dog look comfy? I even sat on it and it is pretty cozy. It has foam in it, so hopefully Miss Moxyn will keep her little teefers off! Kilah barely gets off of it, so Moxyn spends a lot of time pouting. I'm sure we'll be purchasing another one soon. Yes, our dogs are spoiled, and no I'm not ashamed of it.

What are you loving today?

5 comments:

Kelly said...

SOOO glad you found a new pair of wedges!! I'm the type of shopper that falls head over heels for certain items in my closet and then when their time is done I'm LOST until I can find an exact match!! And you're so lucky that they're from F21 and not something majorly expensive too! Can't wait to see SOBO as well, looks SO good!

Brittany said...

Love those shoes!! And I can not wait for Something Borrowed. We should try to get all of the Columbus girls together to see it!!

Emily said...

Wow that bed looks nice! And I can't WAIT for Something Borrowed. I've read every book of hers (except her newest) and have loved them ALL!

Emily said...

P.S. It's been years since I read something borrowed, wondering if I should read it again before May?!?!

emily said...

i wish i would have caught that homage sale earlier....like wednesday!

i love their t's. i just have one - the script ohio one, but i'd take a million more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...