Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 for 30: 10 for 10


{belt: Forever 21}




What would you do with $10? I bought this dress for $10 at Old Navy. And I would do it again. I love the ruffle detail and the stripes. Love stripes. Though I have owned this dress for a couple months, this is my first time wearing it. I purposefully put it in my 30 for 30 remix, and I'm glad I did. It's a great piece to add to my work wardrobe, which really was the whole purpose for buying it in the first place. But alas, I have worn it to work and I probably will again. You may just see it paired with a cardi in the near future.

What is your favorite piece of clothing that you bought for $10 or less?

6 comments:

Audra said...

I got a Juicy Couture dress from Gabriel Brothers for $10 back in 2007. I loved it. I finally gave it away last month, and it was so hard!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Again ... I need you to come shop with me!!

Very cute!!!

Kelly said...

What an ADORABLE dress and it fits you so well!! Mine would totally be gapping at the boob area and I'd be pulling it down constantly I'm sure ;-) Aren't great shopping finds just the best??

Stephanie the PW said...

CUTE! Ugh! You are just adorable and your fashion sense is fantastic! You make it seem so easy! BRAVO, girlfriend!

Holly said...

You girls are too sweet! *blush*

Aly - let's shop til we drop!

Mariel Torres said...

i LOVE this whole outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...