Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 for 30: blue blossom



{tee: Old Navy}

{belt: Old Navy}

I bought this shirt this winter, but did feel right busting it out while there was snow on the ground. With the impending warmer temps creeping into Ohio this week, I couldn't wait to bust it out on a sunny, spring-like day. And that's exactly what I did. I felt ready for spring. Are there certain clothes you wait to wear on particular days during a season, such as a sunny day? Or maybe a rainy day for a pick-me-up? Anyway, I loved pairing the blue and gray with the chestnut/brown belt and adding a little funk with the leopard-print flats. Before my 30 for 30 Remix, I never would have thought of this combo.

1 comment:

Mary/"Special K" said...

oooOOOOooo my favorite outfit so far!!! So cute, Holly! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...