Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 for 30: colored tights





Thank God I own an electric razor for a quick touch up this morning (I was running late as usual) or my leg hairs would have snagged these pretty pink tights. I really don't know if that is true, but they definitely would have poked through, which is unattractive. Does anyone else hate shaving in the winter? Anyway, I opted for the pink tights rather than black ones because, not only do they match my top perfectly, but they are just more fun and helped bring color into this outfit from top to bottom. I got the leopard flats on sale at Target and they are my favorite. I'm also loving layered necklaces. It's more dynamic. Oh, don't you love how my royal blue pea coat and patterned scarf match my outfit? Yeah, me too.

4 comments:

runningonwords said...

I love your peacoat!

Brittany said...

cute! cute!

Emily said...

CUTE! And yes, I HATE shaving in the winter, too. Pat is growing a red St. Patty's Day beard, so I told him as long as he's not shaving, either am I. But he wasn't going for it. ha ha.

Miss Chelsea said...

Ok what is this 30 for 30 thing? I think i want to play along... it involves clothes, no? haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...