Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 for 30: a daring outfit and a challenge



{necklace: Premier Jewelry. I have on the matching bracelet as well.}


OK, so this outfit isn't that ballsy (sorry if I got your hopes up for something more risque), but I definitely had second thoughts about wearing leggings to work with this sweater as it barely covers my bum. Still, I'm loving the layered look of this outfit, and pairing a necklace with a collared shirt. The red jewelry gives just enough pop of color to add some visual interest. I'm satisfied.

So what is the challenge you ask? Megan @ Pearls and Pears is hosting the Count Your Blessings Challenge. One post a day for 14 days will include something that I am thankful for in my life. There is an award involved, so if you need some sidebar candy for your blog, join the challenge!

{us at our best friends' wedding, October 2009}

Today, I am thankful for the main man in my life: Mr. Ritter. He cooks, he cleans, he picks up dog poop, he makes me laugh, he's full of surprises, and he has amazing red hair complimented with the perfect amount of freckles on his face. I am still overcome with the feelings that I felt the first time I met him. He is my rock. I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate everything he does for me. But he is simply wonderful. I'm one lucky gal.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Aww.. I feel the same way about Pat!!! Honestly, I wonder all of the time how I got so lucky!!! I love seeing happy couples and I can just tell how happy you guys make each other. LOVE IT!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

super cute outfit! i love the pops of red!!

Megan said...

Wonderful wonderful!! I love this! I am going to be adding my guy to the list as well! :)

Pearls and Pears said...

BTW- megan is me... I forgot to sign out of my other account. :)

cal ;) said...

awww, this is cute!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...