Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 for 30: elephant in the room



{necklace and belt: Forever 21}



I wasn't kidding about that elephant. I have to be honest. I have been struggling this week with outfits, well, in particular the last two days. So much so that I have been 15 or 20 minutes late to work. I'm nearing the end of this challenge, and I am counting down the days until I can unleash myself to my WHOLE closet (6)! And can Mother Nature please get her act together here in Ohio?! It snowed over night last night, and I'm hoping that's her last F you before she brings on the sunshine and consistently warmer temperatures. Can I get an "Amen"?!

And today, I am thankful for this little blog of mine.

{via we heart it}

It provided a much needed break from the monotonous and daunting task of editing web content that I've been working on all morning. I love my blogging power hours over lunch. Hello, sanity.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so tired of the weather!! It's driving me CRAZY!!

Love the outfit especially with the pop of yellow! Great choice!

Lindsey said...

will you come over and help accessorize my outfits for my trip - pretty please! you have the best accessories ever and your so creative! i'm lucky if i get 2 bracelets, a necklace and a watch on daily [oh yea and they are always the same ones.. never changes!]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...