Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 for 30: give me a "v"

{hooray, mission complete!}

"V" is for VICTORY! I'm done! Finito! In kindergarten, I would have gotten a gold star, but today I'll settle for a high five for completing this 30 for 30 Remix challenge. I feel relieved and accomplished. It was a fun challenge, but definitely more difficult than I originally thought, especially toward the end when the amount of time I spent getting dressed increased dramatically. But I made it, and I would recommend this challenge to anyone who has a love/hate relationship, or even minor arguments, with their closet. Now, I hope that my closet and I can kiss and make up. Tomorrow, I'll do a brief recap of my 30 outfits, plus some tips and what I learned during the 30 for 30. 



{this is my winning face}

I want to give a quick shout out to my beautiful friend, Brittany, who turns 28 today! Happy birthday, old lady!

 Today, I'm also thankful for my friendship with Brittany. She and I were inseparable in college, and were often "those girls" at a party, but we didn't care. We had a blast and made some amazing friends along the way. We had a falling out a couple years ago, but have since rekindled our friendship. I am so grateful that we did. Britt always makes me feel good about myself, and I love how she never changes who she is for anything or anyone. 

6 comments:

Brittany said...

YAY!! Congrats on your victory!

Audra said...

LOL, that first picture is hysterical! I can just picture you doing that!

-Lucky Mommy- said...

following your blog! so cute :)
The Lucky Mommy

Pearls and Pears said...

Don't forget to redeem your award at pearls and pears!!

Hooray!!

MissB said...

So, I stumbled across your blog when you started the 30 for 30 and I fell for you instantly ... especially when I realized why you look familiar ... because I've seen you around Otterbein! Anyways ... You're super cute and I love your blog so I'm passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you this week! Stop by and pick it up at http://missb-therealityoflifeaftercollege.blogspot.com/ :)

cal ;) said...

aww CUTE post about brittany. so sweet!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...