Monday, March 7, 2011

30 for 30: high of 46





Mr. Ritter is not a weatherman. But I think he was in another life. That is why I always believe him when he gives me the daily weather report each morning. So when he said it was supposed to be sunny and a high of 46 today, I thought I would be comfortable in short sleeves and flats. Wrong. It was sunny, of which I am definitely a fan, but 46, not quite. At least not when Audra and I took these photos over lunch. But, luckily, photos can't capture temperature, so let's pretend it was a sunny and luke-warm (46 degrees) spring day, shall we? I'm so over the cold.

3 comments:

Mary/"Special K" said...

Sorry you're cold but cute outfit! :)

Brittany said...

I had on 3/4 sleeves today because I thought it would be warm too! Guess not! I wonder if it will hit 50* tomorrow...?

ps. cute shoes!

Miss Chelsea said...

Seriously cute outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...