Monday, March 21, 2011

30 for 30: i need a weekend to recover from my weekend

{Here's a shot of what I wore on SPD night. No, it doesn't count as part of the 30 for 30. Because I said so.}

Let's catch up, shall we? Between St. Patrick's Day and a busy, birthday (5 total) weekend, I have neglected the ol' blog. I hope to get back on track this week (I have lots of posts lined up) and catch up with all of your comments and blog posts. Here's a brief weekend recap: On SPD, I met my girlfriends downtown for a bit, then headed closer to home to watch a friend's band play at a local bar with the hubby and I's mutual friends. On Friday, I celebrated the 27th anniversary of my birth with friends, music and too many shots. On Saturday, my bestie and her husband hosted a joint birthday party for myself and three other friends who have March birthdays. On Sunday, my mom and sister came to visit, and then I hosted book club. Needless to say I'm a bit exhausted, and I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.

{My friends surprised me at the bar for my birthday. Not pictured: my leopard-print flats.}





I wasn't sure about the stripes and leopard print combo when I first thought of this outfit, but I like it. It's a bit unexpected. And I was really into the gold jewelry this past weekend. 




{Hat: American Eagle}

Does anyone else have a problem finding hats to fit them because their head is too small? That is my problem, but when I found this hat at American Eagle, I had to get it because it FIT. Well, it fits better than most hats I try on. I still might have to safety pin it just a tad. 



2 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I love the stripes/leopard combo! And I have the hat problem too, don't worry you aren't alone hah!

Whitney said...

i have the same problem with hats, except my head is too big.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...