Friday, March 11, 2011

30 for 30: magic


{scarf: Kohl's; belt: Forever 21}



Today has not been one of my best days. I'm stressed to the max, but who isn't, RIGHT? I have finals to study for, a cheer banquet to plan (if the cheer parents don't kill me first), Mr. Ritter and I went to bed grumpy, and it snowed last night so it appears that winter has returned to Ohio. Fail. But I wore a pretty jewel-toned hue and I smiled in my pictures, so you would not have known that I feel like the sky is falling down around me. See, magic.

But then there are the people in Japan, Hawai'i, and other countries who are dealing with a tsunami. Suddenly, I feel sheepish for complaining about my day. My heart goes out to everyone who is dealing with life's un-pleasantries today.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love you scarf!

Also, I agree with you about Japan. I SWEAR there are more earthquakes in the world than there ever used to be! Although maybe I just notice them more, since we just had two big ones here in NZ! Either way, I don't like it! :/

{av} said...

You look so cute! Love the mix of the jewel tone with the animal print...

I still can't believe what happened in Japan. It makes me count my blessings--and put things in perspective too ;)

can't wait to read more from a fellow Midwesterner! {I grew up in Indiana!} xoxo {av}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...