Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 for 30: office philosophy

{sorry, more self portraits. at least the red chair in my office is fun.}


{bow necklace: Kohl's; ruffle tank in violet: Old Navy; jacket: MJR Warehouse}



Doesn't it look like I'm in two different worlds? White wall on the right, fake tree and desk on the left. I've never seen my office from this perspective before, but I think there is some symbolism here. Or is it just me? The left side represents where I am now, working for the man university. Just taking life one day at a time. And the right side represents my future, it's a blank slate. Endless possibilities. Ready for me to make my mark. And I plan to. What messages are hiding in your office?

P.S. Happy birthday, Mr. Menchen (my best friend's husband).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...