Monday, March 7, 2011

30 for 30: over the weekend




On Friday, I took the day off work to spend the day/night at Great Wolf Lodge near Cincinnati with my lady friends. I thought it was only lodge-ical (clever, no?) to wear the most lodge-y thing I had in my 30 for 30 list. I must admit I was skeptical of an indoor water park, but it was a wet and wild good time. We were the only people there without children, but we fit right in screaming and cheering the whole way down the slides.



It's one-dimensional me! I really did wear this outfit on Saturday during our girls trip to the Jeffersonville Prime Outlet mall on our way home from Great Wolf Lodge (I may have cheated a little on the 30 for 30 rules, but not by much). But trust me when I say you did not want to see pictures of me that day, i.e. no makeup, hair in a crazy bun, hot mess. So I put the pieces together on the spare bedroom floor. I freakin' love this t-shirt and would wear it everyday if it were acceptable.




Sunday was reserved for sweatpants most of the day, but I threw together this equally comfy outfit to go to the Shadowbox Cabaret at Easton to see a live performance of RENT. Did you notice my TOMS came in the mail?! They are amazing, and I am happy with my color choice (olive green).

Now back to your regularly scheduled posting... 

2 comments:

Sarah Soon-To-Be said...

Oh please please tell me wherever you bought that Ohio shirt from is still selling it??? I love repping some O-H out here on the west coast :)

Holly said...

Sarah - I bought it from Homage. They still sell it! Just click here and order one: http://www.homage.com/store/t-shirts/college/ohio-state/script-ohio

It's soooo comfy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...