Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 for 30: priorities




{I got this shirt for $1 at Wal-Mart!}

{favorite flats: Target}


{necklace is from Premier Jewelry}



Work projects and studying for finals has made for a busy couple of days. I hope to catch up on all your fabulous blogs tonight as soon as I get home from taking my last final. And eat dinner. Last night, Mr. Ritter and I attempted to make chicken (for his wraps and my pasta), but the chicken had so much fatty fat on it and was seriously oddly shaped that I couldn't stomach it (no more Tyson is our house), so we gave it to the dogs and ordered a pizza. I have jotted down some easy recipes from Christina at Hungry Meets Healthy that I'm eager to try, but they require going to the store and, quite frankly, I don't feel like going to the store today. I just want to go home, put on my favorite pair of "dumpy butt" sweatpants, and watch some tube. Lovely little, rainy Tuesday evening. I've got to save my energy for running, St. Patty's Day, and my birthday (Friday). I have priorities, you know.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I obv need to shop with you. WHERE do you find these deals?!?!? Your hair is getting long! :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Love the outfits!! Do you take your pictures yourself with an automatic timer? Or does someone help you?!

Kelly said...

I love your belt!! SO cute and really different-- wheredya pick that one up from? ;-)

Audra said...

Dumpy butt??? OMG, you are hysterical!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

What great finds!! And happy almost birthday!!!

Thanks for sharing the Hungry Meets Happy blog, I am always on the lookout for new recipes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...