Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 for 30: punch of color

{sorry for the bad self-pics}



{this was my best attempt to show the whole outfit}

With spring just around the corner (sooner rather than later, I hope), it's always nice to start incorporating bright, fun colors into my wardrobe, after donning black and gray for much of winter. I love the color of this cardigan, which is more of a reddish coral than the orange hue it turned out to be in the photos. I also love the beaded detail, and the fact that I bought it for less than $5 at Old Navy. Boo-yah!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Loving all your outfits so far! That color is absolutely gorgeous on you:)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Very cute!!! Come dress me ... please?!

Holly said...

Megan - Thank you. That's too sweet of you to say *blush*

Aly - Of course!

Miss Chelsea said...

Cute sweater!

cal ;) said...

i LOVE this cardi!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...