Monday, March 14, 2011

30 for 30: scarves and stripes









Clearly, there were only slight variations to my outfits over the weekend. But I told you I was all about comfort, and these outfits scored high on that scale. I decided to add the red and white striped tee (from Old Navy) to my remix. It didn't disappoint in it's first appearance. You have probably heard that horizontal stripes make you look wider than you really are, but pshhhhhh. Stripes are fabulous, and I think the belt helped to define my waist, so wide, schmide. And I finally rocked my chestnut boots in this remix. They have a kind of rugged, cowgirl feel to them. Yeehaw. Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I really like stripes, but I look terrible in them. No lie. I can't wear many prints.

Rachel said...

Hi, I came across your blog via Christina's. I love it! I am following as of now :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...