Thursday, March 24, 2011

spring blog swap goodies & an introduction

Blog Swap Button


A very BIG thank you to Katie @ The Design Apprentice for my Spring Blog Swap (hosted by Aly @ Analyze This) goodies: retro sunglasses, a mani/pedi nail kit, nail polish, and a scarf all in my favorite color: teal!



She truly captured the essence of my love for the color teal! I can't wait to paint my nails for spring, and of course, sport my favorite accessory - that teal scarf! You'd think that Katie knew me for more than a week! I'm so glad I got paired with her because she is simply adorable. Now, it's your turn to get to know Katie:

Q&A with Katie @ The Design Apprentice


What are your favorite places to shop? 
Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Local Boutiques, Francesca's, EBay

What is your favorite thing about Spring?
Spring is my FAVORITE season because of the sheer anticipation of what's ahead and also the days begin to get longer, plus everything returns to life!

Why did you start a blog?
When I started this blog I was in a horrific dead end job that was filled agony. I created this blog to bring the creative spark back to my life and hone my passions. 

What is at the top of your bucket list?
I want to have a huge family with wholesome family values, as much as that may lack wild adventure my bucket list truly deals with leaving a legacy I am proud of.

What is your favorite food?
I am a sucker for anything with garlic or salt. I love steak, sushi, and Italian most. 

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would travel to every country my ancestors are from and visit their homelands: Ireland, Italy, Czechoslovakia, England, Norway, and Sweden.

What is your decorating style?
It adjusts to my surroundings. Ideally it would be shabby french but living in a city high rise leaves room for a modern feel through out. 

What does the type of car you drive say about you?
I drive an suv, it's big and projects what I wish I was. I am very little, but behind that wheel I can own the road.

What is your dream job?
When I was little I began acting and still get such a rush whenever I take any acting courses or participate in theatre. My dream job would be an actress, or a stay at home mom.

Head on over to The Design Apprentice to see my answers!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

so cute! Love your swap gifts! and you look adorable in the shades!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Loooove that scarf and those shades!! Katie did so well!! :)

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm diggin' the shades! I also love the color teal! Cute stuff!

jennykate77 said...

CUTE cute cute!! I love the shades and the scarf! The polish will look FAB! Great stuff. Fun little interview!

Ashley said...

Cute stuff!! I'm loving the scarf!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...