Thursday, April 28, 2011

spring swap


Today, I received my spring accessories blog swap package from my secret blog swap partner, Annahita @ Forever 88. Hita's package was so sweet and all the accessories came in cute little jewelry boxes, which I'm going to keep and reuse because I love the environment. Or something like that. Pretty much, the boxes were too nice to throw away. She even sent a handmade card with an adorable handdrawn picture of she and her husband and her dog. Too stinkin' cute!



I loved the personal touch Hita put on my package, and she even made me some earrings in my favorite color - teal! I just want to publicly thank Hita for my goodies. I can't wait to get to know her better through her blog. And a special thanks to Jessica @ Creative Index for hosting this blog swap.

P.S. I'm two followers away from 100 on Twitter. Follow me @runinstilettos. Giveaway to come when I reach 100. Woot!

3 comments:

Stephanie the PW said...

CUTE! I love pretty packages, too :)

Congrats on your twitter followers!

asj said...

yay! glad you got the package and you liked it! :)

jessica said...

fun stuff!! love the card too!! so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...