Thursday, May 5, 2011

my favorite things

Lindsey @ Lovin' My Life tagged me in a 10 Favorite Things survey. So, if you're new, here is a little insight on yours truly. And if you're not new, well, maybe I've shared something you didn't know, or just reminded you of why you like me so much (or a little).

1. The color teal (and all shades of green)

{via we heart it}

2. Chipotle


3. Dancing

{the hubby and I gettin' down at a friends' wedding}

4. Vacations

{honeymoon in Cozumel}

5. Physical Activity
Whether it's running, lifting/toning, walking, playing games, I love being active!

6. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy & Wine
Summer Shandy: Delicious this time of year. Wine: Good all year long. I typically prefer sweet wines, but I am expanding my palate to include reds and drier wines. I'm growing up so fast.

7. Cheese

{via}

8.  Football season
I'm a Buckeyes and Browns fan. And like I told Mr. Ritter, football is the only sport I can truly stand to watch on TV. Well, that and soccer, which is also called futbol, so it's basically the same thing.

9. Making Lists
Yep, love it. Do it every day.

10. Candles
I get this from Mr. Ritter. My favorite scent is Kitchen Spice from Bath & Body Works. No fruity smelling candles for me though. Yuck. I like earthy, fresh smells.


Note: I didn't include the obvious loves of my life, including Mr. Ritter, my family, my dogs and cat, my friends, etc. Because they are obvious.

Now that you know a little more about me, let's get to know some of my bloggy friends:

Stephanie @ A Professor's Wife

6 comments:

asj said...

so fun! I can't wait to do this tomorrow at work! :)

Lindsey said...

love your list!!!

Miss C.S. said...

Aw, love this!! So cute!

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

awesome list!

jessica said...

great list!! i love chipotle!! i've been eating there like crazy!! lol

Stephanie the PW said...

Ohhh that seaside escape candle... oh geez, love it! I was just in BBW, sniffing away yesterday! :) I'll do my own little list this week! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...