Wednesday, May 25, 2011

semi-wordless wednesday: teal with it

Photobucket


If you've ever read my blog, then you're probably aware that teal is my favorite color. Here are some lovely teal things to brighten your day:


 Isn't this railing neat? I love the design, and of course the color.


 This color combo is divine.


I would love my bedroom to look like this.


 I think peacock feathers are one of the most beautiful, naturally occurring things in the world.


Dress or staircase? Stunning.


 I need this in my band of accessories.

{all photos via we heart it}

Do it.

Link up with Daphne at Flip Flops & Pearls to play along!

5 comments:

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

Awesome!!!! Love this color girl......great images.

Thanks for linking up today AND back to me:) i appreciate it so much,

Xo

Blogging About All Things Beachy said...

Love those colors - the staircase drama gown is the best!

I'm a new follower, too (saw you via the blog hop)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend -

Linda (aka beachside cottage)

Ruth said...

I love the peacock picture.

Anonymous said...

Good ԁay! I сould have sωorn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's nеw
tο me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll bе bookmarκing and checκing back often!


my wеb-site ... www.youtube.com

Anonymous said...

I am not capable of see this web site properly on my telephone :(

Also visit my homepage; how to increase chances of getting pregnant

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...