Wednesday, May 25, 2011

so what wednesday


I'm doing it. I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday. And you should too.

Today I am saying so what if:
  • I've already blogged once today. I might throw in a third one for good measure.
  • I put laundry in on Sunday and forgot about it. Thanks to Mr. Ritter our clothes are only slightly wrinkled (he folded them yesterday). He's the best.
  • I don't care if my clothes are wrinkly and I never iron.
  • I'd rather work out than go to happy hour.
  • I've eaten Ramen Noodles for lunch passed two days.
  • I haven't swept my car out after having my dogs in there this weekend. Yeah, it's dog hair city and gross, but I'm dealing with it. Don't worry, no one else has been subjected to it. I would never do that to someone, because I know how much I hate riding in dirty cars.
  • I have so many clothes that there is a small stack sitting on the floor of my closet, because I don't have enough hangers. I refuse to buy more hangers. Whenever this happens, I know it's time to clean out the ol' closet.
  • I procrastinate.
  • I have a weird craving to go shopping at Target. No, I'm not pregnant.
  • I just, after nearly two years, brought in a wedding picture for my desk at work. I procrastinate, remember?
  • The dog clock (yes, it barks - it was a white elephant gift) on my office wall has been stuck on 2:58 and 44 seconds for at least two months. At least it's consistent.
What are you saying "so what" to today?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm totally with you on the workout over HH, i just feel so much better about it at the end of the day - and really to me a beer/drink or 2 is just really wasted calories that i would rather burn off at the gym :)

asj said...

I want to steal your dog clock... clearly I haven't seen it, but it barks!? must be mine.

Halfway A Housewife said...

What if I haven't taken my 2010 desk calender off my desk at work because I love the picture of my and my hubs... 2010 was a great year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...