Wednesday, May 11, 2011

what-to-wear wednesday: leopard and lace

I'm bringing back one of my former weekly features, What-to-Wear Wednesdays. I wasn't feeling photogenic today (truth: I have my side bangs pinned back away from my face and it makes me look strange in photos), so I used my trusted friend Polyvore to recreate my outfit today:



(the clothes I'm actually wearing are from: skirt, New York & Co.; top and belt, Old Navy; shoes and earrings, Target; watch, Kohl's)

I feel skinny in this outfit. Like extra skinny. Which is good since my lunch consisted of various cheeses, french bread, and a peanut butter and chocolate square (I'm blanking on the actual name of this tastiness). 

The weather is warm, sunny and hasn't rained for four days (must be my giveaway!), but Mother Nature is making sure that we know rain is inevitably returning soon to Columbus. The humidity today feels off the charts. I would actually say it's hot outside today. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I love clammy skin and frizzy hair. But seriously, I dislike rain and cold. Oh, I live in Ohio? Touché.   

So what are you wearing today?

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Rain, Rain Go Away Giveaway for your seven chances to win a Shine Project necklace.

9 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I don't usually go for the animal prints....but how cute is that outfit! I expecially love the skirt!

Miss C.S. said...

Super cute!

Amanda said...

ooh very cute outfit! i actually hate what i'm wearing today. sad! i just threw it together this morning and it's not working! :)

Alexandria said...

Love love love that outfit! I love leopard print shoes like no othah :)

Brittany said...

Love that top!!

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

Holly! I love love love this outfit :) The fact you're actually wearing this makes it even better. I love the pop of leopard on your feet...and the Old Navy top too! I think this is a perfect Friday’s Fancies, even if it's a Wednesday post ;) Feel free to link up if you like! Have a great weekend! xoxo {av}

Shannon said...

I am IN LOVE with this look!

Brunette & Blessed said...

I love your blog! A few weeks ago I watched you little tutorial on curling hair! so glad I did. I love learning little techniques. I would love if you would check out my post :)
http://brunetteandblessed.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

Very cool! I have to say that the shoes aren't my style, but the top and skirt totally are! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...