Tuesday, June 7, 2011

my sister's (and matt's) wedding

It was a beautiful day to get married. The sun was shining in Canton, Ohio. My sister looked gorgeous. The colors were perfect for the early summer day. I had so much fun celebrating all day with my sister and her new husband, Matt. They are perfect for each other. And I wish them nothing but the best in their marriage. 

I love you both so much! Have fun in Cabo!




{my sisters and I. Casey is the only Fenner left}


{the beautiful bridesmaid bouquet}






{the bride's bouquet}


{loved the flowers in my hair}



{the mr. and mrs. gettin' down}


{what a stunning cake, right?}



I stinkin' love weddings. Congratulations, Heather and Matt!

8 comments:

Mateya said...

Beautiful! You two look like twins in that last picture!

Kori Donahue said...

Lovely photos! I spent the whole summer last year in Canton! I miss Taggart's! I hope you're enjoying your Tuesday doll. I have some great news over at my blog about my writing. I hope you can check it out! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com
www.koridonahue.com

Alexandria said...

Such a pretty wedding! The boyfriend's sister also wore that same exact bridesmaids dress recently! Or one very similar to it haha :)

Ashley said...

Great pictures, you all look great. Love the colors!

Ashley said...

Hi girl - just wanted to shout out to you. I live in Columbus too :) Stumbled across your blog..and love it. Have a great day!

Kirby and Anna said...

I've been stalking your blog for awhile (don't even know where I came across it first) but I'm officially a follower now. I grew up in Canton, Ohio! Your sister's wedding was beautiful... I love the colors!

Lauren said...

Beautiful! That cake is amazing!

cal ;) said...

such cute pictures!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...