Saturday, June 11, 2011

ooto


We're outta here! Well, almost. We're leaving at 3 a.m. tomorrow morning for Myrtle Beach, SC. Mr Ritter and I, along with two other couples will be spending a week on the beach. My favorite part about vacationing at the beach are the sunsets. Stunning.




The boys will be enjoying a little golf.

{all photos from the Internet. Google Myrtle Beach.}

While the ladies and I park ourselves by the pool, in the lazy river, or on the beach. I hear a sandcastle calling my name. And some crab legs. Do you hear it?

Have a good week, luvies!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Have a fantastic time! Crab legs are delicious!!!

Brunette & Blessed said...

looks wonderful! I was wondering if you could give me some blogger advice? How do you add pages similar to the top of your page? any advice would be helpful?
Thanks girl

jessica said...

have a wonderful and relaxing time!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Truly amazing. The sun setting over the Atlantic. Viewed from the east coast of the United States. Extraordinary......

Aubrey S. said...

Wow, we haven't been to MB in nearly 6 years. Hope y'all have a great time!

lori said...

hey holly! found your blog on pinterest... i loved the name, so i had to check it out... im your newest follower and look forward to reading more.

the beach looks fabulous. my hubby and i LOVEEE to go to myrtle beach. we're planning on going back in august and i cant wait!

http://acrazywalkonthesafeside.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...