Monday, June 6, 2011

pour some summer on me

I love participating in blog swaps. Not only do I get to meet fabulous bloggers, but I also get amazing goodies:


My wonderful partner, Janna @ Happiness is a Journey, in the Pour Some Summer on Me blog swap (thanks to Lindsey, Aly, Chelsea and Molly for hosting!) went to town on my package! And it had plenty of teal goodness! Teal flip flops, cute quote napkins, a water bottle, and nail polish ironically named Austin-tatious Turquoise after Janna's city and my favorite color. She sent me her favorite book, The Help, for some beach reading in less than a week, and two fitness magazines and a magazine all about Austin, TX. Thank you so much, Janna! This is perfect!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your blog swaps look so fun!!! I want to do one! How do I get involved?

Miss Chelsea said...

ooh i love all the teal! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...