Friday, July 1, 2011

i confess...

Photobucket


I confess...that this was the best idea I could come up with to reintroduce myself back into the blogging world after my three-week hiatus.

I confess...that I don't care if I see fireworks this weekend. I know, how un-American of me.

I confess...that I am going to the NKOTBSB concert this month with my girlfriends.

I confess...that I won a booty shaking contest during my bachelorette party just so I could get free shots. Shameless. More on this later...

I confess...that I let Mr. Ritter do all the cleaning and laundry lately...OK, all the time. I'm a bad wife.

I confess...that I'm addicted to Old Navy. There, I said it. Sheesh.

I confess...that I cried the last day of cheer camp yesterday. I'm going to miss my seniors next year (yes, I'm aware that the school year hasn't even started, nor have our cheer seasons). And for the record, they started crying first. I just have overactive mirror neurons this time of the month. It's not totally my fault.

I confess...that I want a giant metal chicken. Read this and you'll understand, and probably want one too.

10 comments:

Audra said...

Perspective. AND NOW YOU HAVE IT. Tee hee hee.

Ixy said...

Thank you for introducing me to Beyonce. Seriously, she is the most awesome thing ever.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

A booty shakin' contest?!?! We need more details!! Ha!!!

And isn't that story about the chicken a hoot?!?! Looove it!

annahita said...

haha I love that chicken too, my husband would freak [more the reason to get it] and I can't wait to hear about this booty shaking contest!

Twingle Mommy said...

I want a giant metal chicken too! I was crying from laughing so hard while I read this post a week ago. So I read it again today to get another good laugh.

Brittany said...

I read that giant metal chicken blog a few weeks ago and laughed out loud. That is totally something I would do!

Ashley said...

Bahahaa...I don't even have to click on that link to know that you are talking about Beyonce...lol...funniest think ever!!!

lori said...

i confess....that im kind of jealous youre going to see NKOTBSB... my bestie saw them in atlanta and said it was SOO fun!

Kirsten said...

This is too funny! Great confessions! How do you feel? I hear confession is good for the soul :) haha

www.kirstenjoywilson.com

Miss Chelsea said...

ooohmygod I think everyone in the blog world wants a giant metal chicken now... I know I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...