Wednesday, July 13, 2011

more pinteresting diys

google


I'm still on my DIY project kick, especially since I just moved into a new office space! I guess now that I've pinned all of these projects I should actually start making some of them. Huh? That motivation will come soon. As soon I can pry myself away from Pinterest. Damn, is it addicting! Here are a few more ideas I've pinned since last week:

Monograms are so in right now. Isn't this such an easy and fun idea? Tyler @ Rants. Raves. Ridiculous. mentioned on Pinterest how awesome of a wedding gift this would be. She's so smart. And I have weddings coming up.

Source: etsy.com via Holly on Pinterest


I am always in the mood for jewelry organization (nerd alert). I think if I actually displayed my accessories like this, I might actually where more than three necklaces.


If you're like me, you have more baking trays than you'll ever need or use. Heck, if you're like me, you use the same one every time. So, why not actually put those extra ones to work serving up some goodies?



Did anyone else used to pretend they were a ribbon dancer when they were little and twirl around with a ribbon to Ace of Base? Oh, that was just me. Well, now I can put all that ribbon to a more socially acceptable use.



Talk about a friendly reminder.



Now, stick pin 'em up! Play along and link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

i'm soooooooo obsessed with pinterest right now! haha! i want to make several of those too!

Shalyn said...

Monograms- YES! Love the idea for a wedding gift! Your right, though- so much more fun to pin then to actually do it!ha

Kori Donahue said...

Love that memo board! I have a new post up on SJP I'd love you to check out today...have a great one! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com
www.koridonahue.com

BellaVida said...

nice crafty pins.

Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.

Audra said...

I love the necklace idea!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Found you on pinterest Holly! LOVE your pins!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Found you on pinterest Holly! LOVE your pins!

cal ;) said...

i LOVE monograms! can we do this project together and make one for your condo and one for my apt? i want one!

Michelle said...

I love monograms and you are so right, they are very popular right now! I would love to get one of those as a wedding gift! Handmade gifts are the best!!!

Thank you so much for linking up!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

The necklace organization made me say "GENIUS!" out loud! For real! Professor looked at me like I was crazy, then nodded in agreement when I showed him. I bought one of those adorable lady-shaped jewelry hook organizer numbers, and that dirty whore isn't doing her job. My necklaces are laying all over the floor in a big jumble!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...