Tuesday, July 5, 2011

milkshake

Those of you who know me know that I'm a dancing machine. I can't help myself. I can and will dance to just about anything (except the Electric Slide. I refuse. I head straight to the bar at weddings when this song comes on. Call me a party pooper, but that's the worst wedding song ever). I digress.

So I put my moves to the test during my bachelorette party. At one of my favorite bars in Columbus, The Big Bang - a dueling piano bar, they called all the bachelorettes up on stage. Then they announced that we would all be participating in a booty shaking contest. Ha! Right up my alley. I went last. And this is what happened:





And then I won these:



Registration is now open for booty shaking lessons.

5 comments:

annahita said...

hilarious!

Chocolate, Cheese and Wine said...

That's awesome! You're my hero - I cannot dance at all!

Emily said...

This. Is. Hilarious! I loved it. ha ha! Shake what you're mama gave you. I live and breathe by that rule. :)

Bon Bon said...

You are such a winner! Sign me up for some of those booty shaking classes:-) xoxo

Miss Chelsea said...

That's so funny! I'll be first in line to sign up... I usually dodge the dance floor at all costs -- this white girl cannot dance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...