Wednesday, July 6, 2011

pin up

google


I joined Pinterest about a month or so ago, and I love pinning all my favorite things to my categorized boards. It's so easy and there are so many fabulous things to discover from fashion to home decor and beautiful places to quotes. If you're not on Pinterest, email me and I'll send you an invite. I'd hate for you to miss out on all this fun!

So today I'm hooking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

While pinning today, I came across some chic DIY projects that I'm excited to try:

I love the idea of using maps at matting for photos. Wouldn't it be fun to use maps from wherever you took the picture? Say, your honeymoon or a fun vacation?



I've been looking for a unique way to store my jewelry, since the hanging holder I'm currently using is overflowing, and I think these two ideas are perfect and so chic!






I love this idea of using mason jars filled with votives to add a warm glow to any outdoor space. I think I might have to tackle this project ASAP for our patio.



Isn't this bracelet amazing? I'll let you know if I give it a shot.



So what have you pinned today? Link up and show off! Oh, and look me up on Pinterest (hritter18). Happy pinning!

5 comments:

Leah said...

There are so many awesome masos jar ideas on pinterest! Love your pins.

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

omg i love that map idea!

Jewely Bug said...

I love all the diy pins you've shared. The map idea is adorable! I'm here via the link up at The Vintage Apple btw. :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

Love your pins! I pinned several of these too!

Michelle said...

I love those mason jars with votives in them! So cute!!!

Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...