Wednesday, July 20, 2011

pinteresting spaces

google


There are so many pin-worthy places and spaces on Pinterest!

As if I needed more incentive to redecorate our abode. Shhhhh....don't tell Mr. Ritter. I may or may not have already had him paint at least three rooms in our condo twice in less than four years. And he may or may not have threatened my life if I have him paint again.

He knew I was indecisive before he married me. And he asked anyway. God love him.

Look at these chic spaces. Swoon.

Source: bhg.com via Holly on Pinterest


I love this color combo. I keep running into it on Pinterest too, so apparently it's popular. Or my Pinterest is trying to tell me something. That I need a room like this in my house.



Yes, this is a nursery. No, I don't have kids. Nor am I pregnant or even thinking about having a child yet. But, my child MUST have a room like this. What kind of mother would I be if I didn't provide this luxury to my baby? Adorbs!



I've also got my eye on this delightful color combo. It's so chic and fresh. And all those patterns mixed together add a welcoming texture to the room. With a vintage-meets-modern twist. Yes, please.



The pop of color certainly helps break up the sterile look in this all-white kitchen. But I like how the color is not so overdone in order to compensate for all the white. Well played.



I seriously cannot deny anything teal. It's not just my favorite color. It's an obsession. I love how the teal offsets the wood/manliness of this space. I love everything about this room, except maybe the fish hanging on the wall in the background over the doorway on the far left-hand side. Yep, I could do without the fish.

So what are you pinning this week? Link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and show off your pins.

12 comments:

Kori Donahue said...

Great pics today honey! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com
www.koridonahue.com

Sarah said...

Can I just come live with you?! Because this is kind of awesome. If you're house looks like even a fraction of this, you must be living in a palace! I'll have to find you because these pins are so perfect (and we have similar tastes!)

Sara said...

LOVE these!! Following you now from the linky!

Courtney said...

I love your pins this week! The colors are so bright and cheery!

Miss Chelsea said...

I really love that avocado & teal bedroom! I can't deny anything teal either... you could give me the ugliest piece of furniture, painted teal, and I would be in love hahaha

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Gorgeous spaces!! I love to pin!

xoxo, Chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Amanda said...

i could seriously spend hours......LOVE all these! :)

Amy Rene said...

love that first yellow bedroom! so precious :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Ana MF said...

Love the nursery! I don't have any kids yet, but I am def thinking of something with lots of color :)

great pins!

xo, Ana
My (Newly)Wed Life

Kara {A Little Bit of Lovely} said...

My favorite is the white kitchen with the farmhouse sink!

Nicole said...

Orange/coral and blue/turquoise is my favorite combo! And I just did a similar post on how I want to decorate! http://swalskimoves.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-home-new-decor.html Love your blog so far! Can't wait to see what else you post! :) -Nicole

Sarah Jane said...

love all these combinations. i am literally drooling and wanting to revamp my house. love it! i am also loving your blog. i found it this morning and had to follow! i look forward to reading more!!

-sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...