Thursday, August 11, 2011

it's ok thursday


Its Ok Thursdays


In my head these things are perfectly acceptable, so It's OK:

To eat Chipotle two days in a row, not even 24 hours apart
To want to pierce my nose at age 27

To have dog cages, bowls and food in your trunk for months

To consider rain a car wash

To talk to your blog friends more than your real life friends

To not drink coffee

To think that fro-yo and ice cream are acceptable alternatives to actually eating dinner

To watch marathons of Criminal Minds on a Friday night

To take a bus trip to NYC for one day (leaving tonight at 7 p.m. and be back at 8 a.m. on Saturday! More on this later.)

To judge people based on their parking ability

To not think all babies are cute

To not want to have a baby when all your friends do

To refuse to buy more hangers though the stack of clothes on your closet floor keeps growing

To forget to write a "Happy 2-Year Anniversary" post to my hubby (I'll get to it)

What do you think "It's OK" to do? Link up up with Neely and Amber and tell us!

9 comments:

krys said...

it's more than ok to watch marathons of criminal minds on friday nights..or any night...

Nicole said...

totally agree. not all babies are cute!

annahita said...

love it. I have to agree - ice cream/fro-yo for dinner = the best part of being an adult.

Anna & Kirby said...

Okay, seriously... I've only read down 1/2 of your list and I agree with them. Rain def.= a car wash & unfort. I talk to my blog friends more too. haha....

Michael Westside said...

Your thursday sounds way better than mine

Leanna Vera said...

I never turn down the chance to watch a Criminal Minds marathon!

Neely said...

Youre my blog friend and we should talk more :) hehe

Amber said...

I could eat Chipotle EVERY day! And you should get your nose pierced, it's cute!

ellie said...

i'm 28 and i want to pierce my nose, so it's totally acceptable for you to want to at 27. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...