Thursday, August 4, 2011

it's ok...

Its Ok Thursdays


Thank you for the warm welcome back to the blogosphere (I imagine you all are virtually hugging me right now because you missed me during my week-long hiatus)!

Today, I'm linking up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber @ Brunch with Amber for their very first "It's OK Thursday" blog hop!

So, it's OK:

To wish is was football season all year round

 To not have plans for our two-year anniversary, which is Monday

To play Words With Friends while using the restroom

To travel with an 18-inch, double-ended dildo named Mr. Woodcock on all your girls' trips (to my knowledge he has only been used as part of a Halloween costume, as a girls'-trip travel buddy, and to scare small children)

To listen to the same CD in your car every day for months

To procrastinate...on nearly everything

To want to be a summer bird and move to a place with zero humidity during the summers (darn this mid-west humidity and sticky hottness)

To hate having to stop what you're doing to use the restroom

To love dripping sweat, literally falling off your body, at the gym

To have your own opinions of people

To go against the grain

To dance around in your underwear...with the blinds open

What do you think "It's OK" for you to do? Link up with Neely and/or Amber!

15 comments:

Design Apprentice said...

Love this post. And it is so okay to use your phone to play games in the bathroom. I just always get nervous someone will hear my buttons clicking, oh well.

annahita said...

too freaking funny! I totally play words with friends in the bathroom and literally laughed out loud over the image of you scaring a small child with "mr. woodcock" - oh my!

Ashleigh said...

YES to football season!

Ashley said...

I'm loving this link up! :) I do many of those things you mentioned including playing WWF in the restroom haha!

Katie said...

I love this link up! great things you listed.

The Balch Bunch said...

so funny

and it is ok to dance around in your underwear... i'll walk around in mine with the blinds open because its my house and i can do what i want to...

new follower!

Brittany said...

I'm so over this humidity! I think it's worse this summer than last year.

Audra said...

Last night, I played my word in our W w/ F game when I was in the restroom. We are friends. The end.

Mateya said...

Yay football season!

And I love sweat dripping down my face...makes me feel so powerful :)

This humidity has got to go!

Savanah said...

I love football but don't think I could handle it year round! My boyfriend would probably have a heart attack from stress! haha

www.savanahsmiles.com

Britton said...

The link up was so fun! That is how I came across your blog! I am a runner as well and it is totally okay to pour sweat at the gym! That means whatever you are doing must be working!! :)

Cait said...

great post girl :) omg i just LOVe your blog- and so glad i found it through Neely!

Amber said...

I am always playing WWF or tweeting when I'm in the restroom. :) Thanks for linking up!

Life With Lauren said...

Oh my love this one! Great list I really needed a laugh.

Neely said...

I think we are twins 1. I always wish it was football season and 2. I have had the same 6 CDs in my 6 disc changer the entire 4.5 years Ive had my car!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...