Wednesday, September 21, 2011

fall fashion

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


I was a slacker yesterday and totally fell off the wagon on Day 2 of Neely and Amber's Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge. Oy! Fail - like a smoker trying to go cold turkey. But I am totally going to redeem myself today just you wait. 

So where was I? Oh yeah, Day 2 (on Day 3): Fall clothes/trends/makeup. I'm not into makeup so much. I have the same routine everyday and it's pretty basic, i.e. boring. But I love clothes and seeing what the trends are for the new season. If you missed it last week, here are some of the things I have or will be purchasing for my fall wardrobe. And here are most likely some of the similar ways I'll be dressing for fall this year:





Source: google.com via Holly on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Holly on Pinterest




Source: lookbook.nu via Holly on Pinterest












On the top of my "must-have for fall" list (which I am starting right now) is a pair of riding boots. They are all the rage. And my feet want to join the party.

And if you're not going to shove your pants into a pair of boots - are you feeling the '70s vibe and sporting flare-leg jeans? I don't think I've worn a pair of flares since college. And I vividly remember wearing ginormous flares in high school with my fave shirt that surprisingly resembled something out the new Missoni line at Target. Who knew I was so ahead of the fashion curve?

4 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I love all the outfits you posted! But that really shouldn't come as any surprise to yah ha!

Neely said...

AMAZEBALLS outfits! Love them!!

Miss C.S. said...

Love, love, love!! I want the outfits from the first 2 pix sooo bad!

cal ;) said...

that kelly ripa outfit would be suuuper cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...