Tuesday, September 27, 2011

fall food

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Stop me if I've said this before (some people will tell you I repeat myself a lot, which is true), but I am not a cook. I have rare moments of kitchen success, but typically I stick to tacos/fajitas and spaghetti. Though I did make guacamole a couple weeks ago (and I'm going to attempt fate again tonight) which boosted my non-cooking ego.

 Honestly, I don't have a favorite recipe, so I stole some recipes from Pinterest that I've been hoarding and have yet to try. Here are a few I may attempt this fall:

Homemade Apple Cider
Spiked? Yes, please.

Source: None via Holly on Pinterest


Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
I've never made anything pumpkin in my life. This could be interesting.



Chunky Avocado Salsa
Chip dip is a tailgate staple.



Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
Shawn and I love our poultry, and I am always looking for ways to change up chicken breast.



Cheese Enchilada Casserole
I love Mexican food. This casserole intimidates me, but it looks to good not to try. I like the motivation in the top right of the photo.



Oreo Treats
Made just like rice krispy treats, but with oreos. I really don't see how this could not be delicious. Read the title again (hint: first word). Anything that says oreos has to be good. And if you don't like oreos, I'm not sure we can be friends.



Who's hungry?

9 comments:

Christina said...

I INSIST you make the pumpkin pancakes I just posted..omg so good.

Ashley said...

so how about you throw a tailgate and I will be over to taste all this yummy food? Sounds good!!! lol jk ... but this food does look amazing! when are we gonna do a c-bus meet up! are you tailgaiting this weekend!?

Kimberly said...

I agree...that cheese enchilada casserole looks so good.

Audra said...

Will you make me an Oreo treat?? Pretty please!

Kori Donahue said...

All of these look amazing but I'll take the cookies please! Have a fabulous night!

Have you entered my 2 year blogoversary giveaway yet? It's amazing!

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/09/its-giveaway-happy-blogoversary-blonde.html

Kori xoxo

Brunette & Blessed said...

I just printed the recipe for this enchilida! Looks amazing!

KT said...

Thank you for posting recipes. Blog stalking is one of my fave ways of getting new treats to make!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness -- Oreo treats? Thanks for all of these amazing ideas!

cal ;) said...

let's make either the oreo treats or the pumpkin cookies soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...