Monday, September 26, 2011

fall forward

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


I would be a terrible addict in recovery. I keep falling off this blog challenge bandwagon too easily. We'll see if I can get my shiz together this week.

Each fall I look forward to:

1. Football

Source: None via Abbey on Pinterest

Go Bucks and Go Browns!

2. Fall TV is back (see next post for my fave shows!)

3. Fall/Halloween Decorations

Source: bhg.com via Holly on Pinterest






Source: google.com via Holly on Pinterest





I'm going to take some time this weekend to bust out my decor and stock up new stuff!


4. Sweatpants
I L.O.V.E. sweatpants. Comfort is king. I am always so excited when I can start wearing them again!


5. Boots and Scarves

6. Thanksgiving
Who does love all that delicious food?! Oh, and seeing friends and family :)

What are you looking forward to this fall? Link up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...