Tuesday, September 20, 2011

fall in love: scarves

Big


I love scarves just as much as I love fall. Though I think a scarf can be worn anytime, it's probably more socially acceptable to wear them during the fall and winter. But who really cares about social acceptability? You're being judged either way, so just do whatever you makes you happy. And for me, that's putting on my go-to accessory:









I have two overflowing baskets of scarves. You might say it's an obsession - or just me going with what makes me happy. Whatevs, you're the judge. 

Link up with Heather @ Big City Belle to play along!

5 comments:

Neely said...

I love your scarves :)

Kelly said...

Soooo cute!! They look fabulous on you :-D

Heather said...

This post is great for fall! I love scarves too! Thank you so much for linking-up for Fall In Love! XO

Shannon Dew said...

I love scarves but I must say your collection makes mine look blah in comparrison!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE scarves! need to bust out my collection and start wearing them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...