Tuesday, September 6, 2011

fall in love

Big

Today, I'm linking up with Heather @ Big City Belle for "Fall in Love" Tuesday. I friggin' love the fall, so I was excited to jump on this link-up bandwagon. You should too. The end.

Rather than ramble on about the typical things I love about fall (I'll spare you...this time), I opted for something a little different. Nothing crazy, so don't get too excited. This is not something I usually think about this time of year, but hey, I'm willing to try most things once - except liver. I will not try that. Or bungee jumping.

Fall nail colors. I've been debating whether or not to get my nails done because my nails suck. They grow, get brittle, break. Grow, brittle, break. It's a vicious cycle. So now that I've got my eye these fall nail polish hues (and all my credit cards paid off!), I'm thinking a nail appointment may be in my near future.

Here are the colors I hope to add to my fall nail polish palette:

Source: tumblr.com via Holly on Pinterest






Source: essie.com via Holly on Pinterest




Source: google.it via Holly on Pinterest


Swoon. And matte polish? Must.try.this.

So what do you love about the fall?

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I love everything about fall! Except that winter is next...

Michael Westside said...

I love that it's pretty short

Heather said...

Holly! Thank you SO much for linking up! I am loving your fall nails. I NEED the gray color! I hope you will join me next week! XOXO

Sondre Lyn said...

I love the brown polish and I wish I could find the matte. I haven't seen it anywhere and I'd love to try it!

I love the Shellac polish. It lasts so long!

jessica {creative index} said...

great colors! the last two are my fave! need to find those!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...