Tuesday, September 13, 2011

fall in love

Big


I am a sucker for fall scents. Shawn and I are candle whores. He has turned me and my sister into candle monsters. There are few days in our house that a candle is not burning. And let me tell ya, those are sad days. I hate to say it but we are prejudice - not all candles are created equal. Our favorites are from Bath & Body Works, but we also enjoy Yankee (but not the Yankees - just so we're clear).

Yesterday, I came home to the sweet scent of this:


Ohmagawwwwd! It smelled delicious and was just what I needed after a long day.

A couple weeks ago, the hubs and I hit up B&BW for the 2 for $20 three-wick candle sale. We seldom miss a sale. You should see our linen candle closet. Redic. So we stocked up on some Pumpkin Patch and three beauties:


Kitchen Spice and I first met last fall. We've been an item ever since.

This is my new favorite. Kitchen Spice is getting jealous.



all photos via B&BW

Did I just convert you into a candle slut too?! 

So what are your favorite fall candle scents? I'll smell just about any candle once.

Link up with Heather @ Big City Belle for Fall in Love Tuesday!

11 comments:

Christina said...

I just bought the mint chocolate chip and a cranberry one. Obsessed!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

oh i have to buy one of those yummy scents i love the smell of fall in candle

Emily said...

This cracked me up!!! ha ha. You make me laugh. Anyway, I LOVE candles, too. But I feel like I don't burn mine as often as I should. Here are two to try: Yankee candle Autumn Wreath (so good) and WoodWick Anjou Apple.

Sarah Kelly said...

The new pumpkin caramel latte from B&BW smells amazinggg!

Heather said...

Holly! B&BW candles are my favorite candles too! You have inspired me to go and get some new ones! Thank you so much for linking-up for "Fall In Love"! I hope you will join us next week! XO

Neely said...

I need the leaves one!

Veronika said...

Hi Holly. Stopping by from "Big City Belle" & just wanted to share the love & of course...see what everyone else loves for/about fall! =) LOVE me some candles! =) Have a beautiful night! XO
Calling All Dolls!

Shannon said...

Oh fall candle scents are my fav EVER! I just love all the warm, homey smells. We just got a layered autumn/pumpkin/leaves one and it's now my fav!

Casey @ Classic with a Pop said...

Ha! Not the Yankees...love it! Fall scents are the ABSOLUTE best part of the season :)

jessica {creative index} said...

i LOVE candles! fall scents like pumpkin and anything spiced are my fave!

Mateya said...

Okay if you love candles this much you NEED to check out Scentsy! That way you can switch out your scents whenever you want!!!!

http://mateyaberg.scentsy.us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...