Monday, September 19, 2011

fall traditions

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


And so it begins. The highly anticipated Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge with Neely and Amber! Day 1 is all about

FALL TRADITIONS!

Fall is my favorite. It is a welcomed cool down from the blazin' summer heat, which means I can bust out my sweatpants! Lawd have mercy, I love sweatpants. 

And though the foliage is dying, at least it goes out in a bang of brilliant hues! 

And fall means football! Really, is there a better sport out there? 

So here are my favorite fall traditions:

Candles:



Football: 
Browns & Buckeyes


Clothes:

If you missed my post Friday, here are the Top 10 items I'll be adding to my closet this fall:
Top 10 for Fall


Fall decor:






Carving Pumpkins:



Halloween:



At least one of us keeps it classy.

So, what are your favorite fall traditions?

Link up, b*tches! :)

8 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

I LOVE fall...and this post! I think the clothes and crisp weather are my favorite things about fall!

Molly said...

Love the fall decor, and decorating for fall. The last Halloween costume, oh my gosh, HILARIOUS!

New follower, btw :)

Brittany said...

Fall is my FAVORITE!! I love your halloween costumes!! Too funny!

This Ordinary, Everyday Life said...

YAY for Football, Cute Clothes and Pumpkins!

Neely said...

LOOOOVE the halloween pics haha! Thanks for linking up!!

Kelly said...

Cannot wait to light my fall scented candles! It was close to 80* today so I didn't light one. But tomorrow for sure!! :-) Love your Halloween costumes too!!

Nicole said...

you won at the girl in the red shoes! How exciting! Goes us Ohioans!

Ashley said...

love all the Fall items :)

I mentioned you on my blog today, check it out!!

Also, cant believe your husband's halloween costume lol ..soo funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...