Wednesday, September 28, 2011

fall travel

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Oh, the places I want to go. If only there was a money tree growing in my backyard. Mind you I have no backyard - well, not one that's actually mine. The joys of condo living. Anyway, traveling requires money and right now the Mr. and I are in full savings mode. I WANT A HOUSE!

But despite being on a tight budget, we did travel to Cleveland for the Browns season home opener against the Bengals.


This picture is from the Browns-Bengals game three or four years ago (still haven't uploaded pics from our recent trip). But we sat in the exact same seats again this year, and I think I took a similar photo. Oh, and the outcome was the same. Browns lost. But I have to say that I'm more optimistic this year than I have been in years past. We've always been and always will be Browns fans. It's a curse.

We traveled to Sandusky, Ohio for my cousin's wedding mid-September.

And right now, I'm trying to convince Shawn to go to Cedar Point for Halloweekends.

Other than that, I have no other travel plans this fall. 

I would however love to do a blogger meet up in a place warmer than Ohio this fall/winter. Who's in?

10 comments:

Katie said...

me me me! I'm in :) except I'm sure we will meet here first haha

KT said...

Im in as well.
What is this? The Katie show?
Does this make me KatieSquared?

Audra said...

You went to Sandusky and didn't visit Bev for a home cooked meal??!?! She will be sooo pissed at you! ;-)

Neely said...

Football games are so fun to travel for!

Sandy a la Mode said...

ohh i love going to football games! it's been awhile since i've been to one.. i think like 5 years!!

Anonymous said...

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest
blogs on the internet. I'm going to highly recommend this site!

Also visit my web site http://speakerrate.com

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so delighted I found your site,
I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something
else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post
and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I
have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please
do keep up the fantastic jo.

My web-site - click over here now

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've been reading your site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

Feel free to visit my site: http://simoncole908.soup.io

Anonymous said...

This is really fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for in quest of more of your magnificent
post. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

Here is my website: back of knee pain

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your weblog using msn.

This is an extremely smartly written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return.

Look into my homepage: microsoft points

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...