Monday, September 26, 2011

fall tube

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Every year I look forward to my favorite fall/winter shows coming back and seeing what new ones will hook me. It makes getting through the dead of winter more tolerable. If only the TV could walk the dogs for me too. 

I try not to get too attached to TV shows since I am always on the go, and my schedule can change from week to week. But I am always sure to get updates from the Mr. if I miss an episode, or maybe we should just start using that DVR we pay for every month. Hmmm?

Shows I'm Happy Are Back: 
(mind you I don't always watch all of them consistently, though I could if I would start using my DVR)

Modern Family - f'ing hilarious
Parenthood
Grey's Anatomy - I've watched it since the beginning. It's like a drug. Or a train wreck. I have to keep watching. Don't worry, it's almost over.
Chuck
Desperate Housewives - but only slight happy. I'm ready for it to be over too.
Glee
American Idol - I only watch if people are actually good. Or if I remember. Not a make or break for me.
Criminal Minds
CSI
Private Practice
The Middle
The Office
Undercover Boss
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
The Biggest Loser - I haven't watched the past couple of seasons, but I always liked this show. Maybe I should watch it this season and hope it motivates me to get off the couch and back into the gym consistently!

New/Newer Shows I'm Excited to Watch:

Happy Endings
Up All Night
Whitney
Two Broke Girls
Revenge - Saw the first episode. Not bad. I'll keep watching.
New Girl

Shows I'm Sad Got Cancelled:

V
The Event
Brothers and Sisters
Better With You
Lie To Me

Most of the shows I watch are husband-friendly, mostly so we can spend time together each night. Aw. When daddy's happy, mama's happy. Sometimes I let him wear the pants. And hold the remote. But on Monday, Thursday and Sunday, be prepared for channel changing during every commercial break. There's football on, people!

So what are you watching this fall? Anything I should start DVR-ing? 

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVEDDDD Brothers and Sisters and its not on anymore :( soooo bummed!

Victoria said...

parenthood,up all night and new girl rock!!

Kristen @ Savor the Small Things said...

I loved Brothers and Sisters too and hate that it's gone!

Brittany said...

I LOVED Better With You. So sad to see it go :(

emily said...

I was sad that Brothers and Sisters was cancelled. But I watched Pan Am that took its place and it wasn't bad!

cal ;) said...

WAIT, WHAT?! lie to me got cancelled?!?! nooooooooooooooo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...