Thursday, September 8, 2011

it's ok thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


Short weeks are a beautiful thing. Thursday is here sooner, which means Friday is here sooner. Gosh, I need more Fridays in my life. And weekends. Must. have. more. weekends.

It's perfectly acceptable to want more weekends in your life, or just a life full of weekends. It's called retirement. One day I'll know what that feels like, right?!

Anywho, it's OK...

That my cheerleaders have found my blog (Hi, Kelsey and Megan!). They're 17 and can buy their own R-rated movie tickets. So I guess that also makes them of age to read my blog. But I'm issuing this parental advisory just in case: The following may contain adult content and language. Read at your own risk.

To spend an entire evening pinning things on Pinterest.

To let your husband do all the laundry. Gah, I'd suck at being a housewife.

To consider a meal replacement shake an adequate dinner.

To drink meal replacement shakes.

To wear all black on a rainy day.

To get a new car after only having mine for two years.

To cry (twice) when leaving my old car at the dealership. I was hormonal, stop judging.

To be pumped about Fantasy Football.

2 comments:

lil desiqua said...

Wow, I don't think I could even pay my bf to do laundry,.. but thank goodness that's the one chore I don't mind!

I'm so excited for Fantasy Football too!! And Pinterest is so addictive. Hope you're having a great day!

Jen said...

I totally agree we need more weekends! By the way, I noticed you were from Columbus. I am as well. Just wanted to drop by and say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...