Thursday, September 22, 2011

it's ok thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


You know the drill, people. Here we go. It's OK:

To kind of want something to be wrong with you (good or bad) to justify your visit to the doctor. I'm not a hypochondriac, and don't go to the doctor for no reason, so I just need answers. My visit today left me a little unfulfilled. I hate waiting for results - even if I probably already know the answer. And I felt like I left today before the appointment was really over. It was awkward.

To really want to meet your blog friends in real life. 1) It gives me an excuse to travel and 2) I get to meet really awesome people. Who doesn't like meeting people? Or awesome people? We're probably not friends.

To wear the same pair of dress pants to work two days in a row. I mean come on. Who really notices a different between black dress pants? And if you do, stop judging me.

To wish that wine, cheese and bread provided enough nutrition to live off.

To accept a drink from a random guy at a bar. It is not OK however to accept multiple drinks from said rando without divulging your relationship status.

To blog twice in one day.

To promote another blog giveaway just for more chances to win. It worked the last time! Woot! So head on over to Keep Calm & Carry On and enter Katie's monogrammed lucite tray giveaway. They are adorbs and I MUST have one. I hope the giveaway gods are with me on this one too!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

You're in ohio right? All us Ohioians need to have a blog get together!

Eboix said...

mmm wine, cheese, and bread - 3 major food groups!

Brittany said...

I will totally travel with you! I need a vacay! What better way than to meet new friends!

Candace said...

I agree with all of the above. I really want to meet some of my bloggy friends. And wine cheese and bread should totally be a food group:)

Sondre Lyn said...

I had to laugh at the "wearing the same pair of dress pants to work 2 days in a row." haha It's so stinking true!

Ashley said...

I for sure wear the same black pants 2 days in a row lol ..all the time actually. hehe

Mateya said...

I totally wear the same dress pants 2 days in a row. No one notices.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...