Thursday, September 15, 2011

it's ok

Its Ok Thursdays


Doesn't this link up with Neely and Amber just make Thursdays better? I think so. And it's my blog, so only  my opinion matters here. JK. But seriously.

So this week I think it's perfectly acceptable:

To wear the same pair of sweatpants to bed, to walk the dog, to bed, to cheer practice, to bed, to class and most likely to bed again tonight.

~

To need a looooooooooooooooooooong vacation

~

To argue with your spouse about the fact that he has to come to a wedding on Saturday even though there is an Ohio State game on that day. Don't worry, we'll find somewhere to watch it! Wedding is at 3:30, game is at 8 - plenty of time to steal away to a bar.

~

To have bad days. But it's NOT OK to take your bad day out on someone else.

~

To tell it like it is.

~

To not understand why high schoolers chat "swag" and names of clothing stores at football games.

~

To be an overachiever.

~

To give your husband your car with little gas in it. Sorry, babe. Add that to my "bad wife" list.

~

To be excited to drive my new car every chance I get.

~

To promote a blog giveaway just for extra entries! Head on over to Julie's blog and enter to win a super cute monogrammed wreath from Embellished Living! I've been pinning these wreaths like a mad woman on Pinterest. I NEED one.


5 comments:

Destiny said...

A long vacation would be total fucking bliss right now.

Ashley said...

We have a wedding this weekend too, but doesnt start til 5 ... so prob be missing much of the game :(

Michael Westside said...

I... Uh... What?

Neely said...

Thank you for always linking up friend :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

Thanks for the love Holly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...