Friday, September 30, 2011

it's ok

Its Ok Thursdays


Let's cut right to the chase, shall we? It's OK:

To look forward to Thursday just to link up with Neely and Amber

To post this a day late

To fake it til you make it

To look forward to quiet nights at home alone or just with the hubster

To be giddy with excitement about the fall decorating I'm about to do this weekend

To put off weeks of reading for grad school

To let your Words With Friends game go for almost a whole week. Sorry, friends!

To love having your teeth cleaned at the dentist

To want to help people, even if they don't want help

To bite off more than you can chew

To set weight loss/workout goals for myself because it makes ME feel better, even if people don't think I need to lose weight or workout.

To always push myself to be better

To want to make a difference in my cheerleaders' lives. I want to work with teens/young adults after grad school, so coaching has helped me confirm my career goals. Thanks, ladies!

To be friggin' pumped for the weekend! TGIF!

2 comments:

Audra said...

I love the dentist too! I actually look forward to going. I am weird.

Thanks again for my purple cardigan :) So excited to wear it!

daphne {flip flops and pearls} said...

Ahhhhh fake it til ya make it!! Love it:)

Hope your weekend is fab-xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...